BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW FOR THE 2013/2014 RTC terms. E-mail our Sue Mason at RTC@laswpc.com
Regional Training Centres (RTC) are an integral part of the National Performance program for Water Polo. There are 20 RTC around the country and three in the North West; Lancaster City, City of Manchester and Huyton. The RTC set up is for players who have reached specific training competencies based on LongTerm Athlete Development (LTAD) .
From the RTC players can be put forward to go to a one week National Academy Camp which is held during the summer holidays at Millfield School. From this the players can be selected for the England Talent squad.
Venue, Dates and Times
Salt Ayre Sports Centre
Doris Henderson Way,
Salt Ayre Lane,
All sessions run on a Friday night.
Born 1998 & 1999: Land training: 7.30 till 8.00pm Born 2000 & 2001: Swimming 7.30 till 8.00pm
Born 1998 & 1999: Swimming: 8.30 till 9.00pm Born 2000 & 2001: Land training: 8.30 till 9.00pm
Born 1998 & 1999: Water Polo: 9.00 till 9.45pm Born 2000 & 2001: Water Polo: 9.00 till 9.45pm
- Session 1 – Friday 4th October
- Session 2 -Friday 11th October
- Session 3 – Friday 18th October
- Session 4 – Friday 25th October
- Half Term – Friday 1st November
- Session 5 – Friday 8th November
- Session 6 – Friday 15th November
- Session 7 – Friday 22nd November
- Session 8 – Friday 1st December
- Session 9 – Friday 8th December
- Session 10 – Friday 15th December
Cost and What you need
The cost of a term is £60 and all cheques should be made payable to ‘The ASA’
For each session you will need to bring gym kit, water polo costume, goggles and a towel.
Lancaster RTC Staff
Head Coach: Ron Winn (Level 2)
Coach: Gary Ellwood (Level 2)
Coach: Trevor Peach (Level 1)
Coach: Zak Sly (Level 2)